I think religion should be abolished and spirituality preached.
* Religion brings about division and has caused the most wars on Earth, whereas Spritiluality preaches oneness with all humans, all animals and plants, nature and with God.
* Religion as a system of beliefs takes, it is about acquisition, but the “knowing” of spirituality gives and is about making the world a better place and reintegration back to God.
* The spiritual person knows; it is like holding a roadmap to a destination, he or she knows the consequences of his or her every action, but the religious person believes they can do anything and get away with it by the atonements of their sins through religious practice.
* Who makes progress the most? Life is a school of learning and just like any school of learning, the one that goes ahead is the one that observes through studies, passes an exam and moves to a higher class to acquire more knowledge, but the one who does not study but is at the mercy (atonement) of the school teacher (life’s lessons) often repeats the class not going ahead but thinks he is making progress, such is the life of a spiritual person vs a religious person.
* I think religion should be abolished and spirituality should be preached and I think the world is gradually awakening to this realization.
Samuel Iyinbo (The Roving Messenger) delivers inspired messages to raise the consciousness of humanity. You can read more about him here